Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Uh! I've got soooo much to tell you all today.
Firstly, a massive, heart-felt thanks to both Alyssa from Penguin and Fish and Dylan from DylanS for being such great people.

Alyssa has put this feature in her blog. Not only she's one of my fav bloggers, but she also creates these too-cute-to-be-true kitties.





Dylan, on the other hand, not only creates these Pop culture vynils (and drawings, and t-shirts), but also has curated this absolutely outstanding treasury (including my High maintenance!).


Thanks again, to both. You rock!

No Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Madrid, Spain
Trained as a Product designer and in Fine Arts (a bit). Now a MA student of Contemporary Art History and Visual Culture. Passionate about culture, trends, rituals and people (and vegan food). Proud owner of Nosideup Etsy store. See more at http://www.mariagilulldemolins.com

When I grow old I want my blog to be...

Nosideup @ Etsy

View Maria's Pins on Pinterest

Followers

Bookmark and Share
twitter / nosideup
Follow Nosideup
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Nosideup. Make your own badge here.