Claudette Schreuders


When I was in Swaziland, my Art teacher, Ms P., took us around art trips in South Africa. These were absolutely extraordinary. She knew everybody, we went from gallery to museum to studio. One of the artists she showed us was Claudette Schreuders. I loved her work, sweet and cruel at the same time. Naive and sad. But I have only realized now how much it struck me. I find myself thinking of her pieces at random moments. Isn´t it weird, the things you remember, and when you remember them?


Let me share her with you.

No Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Madrid, Spain
Trained as a Product designer and in Fine Arts (a bit). Now a MA student of Contemporary Art History and Visual Culture. Passionate about culture, trends, rituals and people (and vegan food). Proud owner of Nosideup Etsy store. See more at http://www.mariagilulldemolins.com

When I grow old I want my blog to be...

Nosideup @ Etsy

View Maria's Pins on Pinterest

Followers

Bookmark and Share
twitter / nosideup
Follow Nosideup
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Nosideup. Make your own badge here.