Be sweet


I saw Be sweet on Apartment therapy and couldn't help myself, so here they are. It seems to me that lately loads of design is associating itself with craft communities in Southern Africa, and I am feeling like shouting "me too!". So, short of catching the next plane, I am going to limit myself to review these companies here.



Be sweet has some absolutely gorgerous products, but I have to say that, personally, I much, much prefer their home accessories to their fashion ones. It seems they have a strong link to Ronel Jordaan, a Jo'burg based textile designer. (top image, succulent cushion, middle image, pilates balls, lower image, pebbles carpet).

No Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Madrid, Spain
Trained as a Product designer and in Fine Arts (a bit). Now a MA student of Contemporary Art History and Visual Culture. Passionate about culture, trends, rituals and people (and vegan food). Proud owner of Nosideup Etsy store. See more at http://www.mariagilulldemolins.com

When I grow old I want my blog to be...

Nosideup @ Etsy

View Maria's Pins on Pinterest

Followers

Bookmark and Share
twitter / nosideup
Follow Nosideup
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Nosideup. Make your own badge here.