Taschide

Dear people of the blogosphere,
I am afraid I can only connect from an internet cafe for the moment. This means I have not much goodness or time to post. But Mr. M. and I are in Oxford. And we are alone (well, if you don't count the boxes everywhere). We are finding out how a flat of our own smells or looks. And we are happy.

I leave you with a pic of another new German design team, Taschide. In Designersblock they had this sea urchin woolen poufs. They also had stools with knitted "socks" and these animal shapped mirrors.

One Response

  1. gravatar Kim Caro says:

    ok well post as much as you can..see ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Madrid, Spain
Trained as a Product designer and in Fine Arts (a bit). Now a MA student of Contemporary Art History and Visual Culture. Passionate about culture, trends, rituals and people (and vegan food). Proud owner of Nosideup Etsy store. See more at http://www.mariagilulldemolins.com

When I grow old I want my blog to be...

Nosideup @ Etsy

View Maria's Pins on Pinterest

Followers

Bookmark and Share
twitter / nosideup
Follow Nosideup
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Nosideup. Make your own badge here.