Bodybell campaign


Bodybell is a Spanish chain of perfumery shops. Now, so far so good. As many other companies, they've decided to appeal to the solidarity of their shoppers and create a collection of t-shirts which will help a NGO dedicated to refugees. I am not going to get into this whole shopping solidarity thing, I am just going to translate what the shirts say:

-No one has erotic dreams with a "nice" person
-That your mum thinks you are hansome does not mean you are
-Love at first chat does not exist
-The pretty one envies the luck of the ugly one.... hahaha, right.

When I go in a beauty store, I hope not to feel intimidated or god forbid, uglier. I like stores that rather than selling you their most expensive lipstick and then try to tell you you need some corrector too because you look terrible; listen to what you ask for and accomodate a more wholistic need.

I might not have a sense of humour, but these sound rather offensive to me.
How do you feel about them?

What did you think? 

No Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Madrid, Spain
Trained as a Product designer and in Fine Arts (a bit). Now a MA student of Contemporary Art History and Visual Culture. Passionate about culture, trends, rituals and people (and vegan food). Proud owner of Nosideup Etsy store. See more at http://www.mariagilulldemolins.com

When I grow old I want my blog to be...

Nosideup @ Etsy

Followers

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Nosideup. Make your own badge here.