The dilema


I've been struggling to get a portfolio platform for my work and in my search I stumbled into tumbler (and posterous, the even more flexible system, which can adopt tumblr themes).

Whilst it did not have the perfect features, it was VERY close to doing so.
And I might not use it for my porfolio, but I'm seriously tempted to use it, somehow. I like the thousands of designs and how neat they all are.
I've toyed with the idea of moving the A to Z from blogspot to here (or equivalent in tumblr) , but I'm not sure (I'm missing the little profile notes for some reason).
Do you use it? Do you like it?

No Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
Madrid, Spain
Trained as a Product designer and in Fine Arts (a bit). Now a MA student of Contemporary Art History and Visual Culture. Passionate about culture, trends, rituals and people (and vegan food). Proud owner of Nosideup Etsy store. See more at http://www.mariagilulldemolins.com

When I grow old I want my blog to be...

Nosideup @ Etsy

View Maria's Pins on Pinterest

Followers

Bookmark and Share
twitter / nosideup
Follow Nosideup
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Nosideup. Make your own badge here.